A Monitored Prescott Flood Detector Warns You To Water Before You Have Serious Damage
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are everyday worries that may lead to costly water damage at your property. Unfortunately, these are the types of complications that you find after the fact. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can create major concerns if left unattended.
However, when you incorporate a Prescott monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or standing water before it becomes a catastrophe. The wireless detector warns you as soon as it detects water with a loud alarm and a message to your smartphone. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also contact you when the flood detector is activated.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Prescott?
You never expect to go down the steps to discover that the lower floor of your home is now an indoor swimming pool. Thankfully, a Prescott flood detector is designed to recognize water problems before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s what you should know:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The state-of-the-art alarm discerns flowing water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's safe to use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: Reliable sensors come with a wireless connection and a 4-year lithium battery. You can confidently place your detector behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Freezing pipes or intense storms seem to always happen when you're not at home. If your Prescott flood detector finds a water issue, it will send an emergency alert to your phone.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring provides another layer of protection: On top of a high-decibel alarm and communications to your phone, your flood detector will notify your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring professionals will notify you immediately and assist you as needed.
ADT Control App Makes Your Prescott Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Response times are critical when excessive water is detected in your home. With the ADT Control app, you can access home automation systems and make it easier when emergency assistance arrives. Activating your smart home systems is helpful when you’re at the property, but vital when you’re miles away. With a monitored Prescott flood detector you have the ability to:
- Get a notification on your mobile device when unwanted water is found.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disable security alarms for emergency assistance.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to stop further pipe freezing.
- Review video footage from your camera system to find points of entry and get an idea of the damage.
- Maintain communication with ADT monitoring.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll guide you to the right options to match your property needs. Make the call to (928) 888-9024 today or send in the online form for your free quote.