Want To Know How A Video Doorbell Works In Prescott?
Are you ready to do something to defend against porch pirates in Prescott? A smart technique to dissuade this theft is by installing a video doorbell. These multi-purpose devices are becoming an essential facet of home security for a multitude of reasons. Not only do they provide a perspective of the area in front of your door, they allow you to communicate with visitors and offer quick access through the app on your smartphone. How would you like to examine real-time footage directly from your phone or [get an immediate update whenever an individual approaches?
Explore how a video doorbell works and see what it can do for you.
Will A Video Doorbell Have To Be Wired?
When exploring video doorbells in Prescott you have options. In many scenarios, you will wire it to your current doorbell chime. The other option is to go with a completely wireless, battery-powered model. Installation is pretty simple and these components are suitable with basically any kind of residence. With that being said, if you don’t want to deal with wiring and mounting your device, having your video doorbell set up as an integral piece of your security package is the right path to take. In fact, when you get a pro installation, your equipment will be secured accurately and incorporated properly into your whole-home security system.
How Can A Video Doorbell Help Me?
The expert prowler scaling up your house to a second-floor window might be good in the movies but in reality, the front door continues to be the most probable place for intruders to break into your home. This is part of the reason why video doorbells in Prescott have become more popular. And when you consider the fact that residential deliveries have risen at an incredible rate, it makes even more sense to supervise your main entrance. Review the various perks of these valuable components:
- Wide-angle viewing: You’ll be able to glimpse more than just a limited area before your entrance as ADT video doorbells offer 180° wide-angle capability and head-to-toe views so you are able to see those boxes sitting by your welcome mat.
- Crystal-clear video: Why have video if the footage is difficult to make out? ADT cameras provide incredible, high-def quality. These doorbells can even differentiate between packages, people, and animals.
- Access from any location: One of the leading perks is smartphone integration as you are able to see video streams right from your mobile device.
- Instantaneous updates: Wondering if your box was dropped off? Integrated video doorbells can alert you when motion is detected at your door.
- 2-way communications: Not only can you see guests, you are able to speak with them. Determine why someone is at your door without even opening the door. If you have to let them in, you can use the ADT Control app to disarm your alarm and disengage your locks.
- Infrared night vision: Your video doorbell is still active in the night by utiliting infrared capabilities. Get clear video no matter the time of day.
- Functions in spite of weather extremes: Resistant to rain and snow, ADT video doorbells will also perform admirably in temperature extremes, from 122° to -4° Fahrenheit.
- Integration with your smart speakers: You can have your doorbell sound directly through your smart speaker, or use the speaker for the 2-way audio feature.
Request A Video Doorbell in Prescott With Your Home Security Installation
Get access to the best in Prescott home security systems by speaking with the professionals at Secure24 Alarm Systems. Our video doorbells provide security and access like you wouldn’t believe. Contact us at (928) 888-9024 to begin designing your whole-home package.